As a client of JM Four Hotel, you are in total control of the use of information you provide to JM Four Hotel. We ensure respect of your privacy when using our reservations system, or when providing any information required to facilitate any of our transactional services through our website: www.jmfourhotel.com.
Because protecting your privacy is important to us, you can be assured that JM Four Hotel discloses the following:
What personal information is being gathered about you and how the information will be used
- With whom the information will be shared (if anyone)
- Our opt-out policy
- Our anti-spam policy
- Access to your information (including how to update or correct inaccuracies)
- Safeguards in place to protect your information
- Other information about your privacy
- What personal information is being gathered by JM Four Hotel and how is this information being used?
Reservation RequestWhen you request a reservation at JM Four Hotel you provide your name, age, address, telephone number, and e-mail address for verification purposes-. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including:
- (i) personal identification;
- (ii) to complete hotel reservations;
- (iii) to allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary;
- (iv) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs; and
- (v) to make product improvements to JM Four Hotel. In addition, your e-mail address is collected to send you an e-mail message confirming your reservation request reception once you have provided your credit card information for final reservation purposes.
- It causes a negative effect on the recipient of the email
- It causes anti-spam entities to blacklist and filter the sender of the email as well as it's internet service provider. Future emails from the sender can therefore be filtered at a global level.
- Refrain from sending any message with a misleading subject heading.
- Include in each message a valid return email address or Internet-based reply mechanism that will function for at least thirty (30) days following the transmission of the message.
- Include a physical postal address in the body of each message.
- Include a conspicuous notice identifying each message as an advertisement or solicitation
- Include in the body of each message a notice explaining how recipients can prevent the transmission of future messages by using the sender’s return email address or Internet-based reply mechanism.
- Honor all “opt-out” requests within ten (10) business days of their receipt.
- Refrain from selling, exchanging or otherwise transferring the e-mail address of any recipient who has made an “opt-out” request, except as necessary to comply with the Act or other provisions of law.
As a client of JM Four Hotel you will occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales, special offers, new JM Four Hotel services, and other noteworthy news items. However, you may always decline to receive these e-mail messages. Please see our Opt-Out policy described below, which complies with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM Act).
Contact UsJM Four Hotel offers our clients the possibility of providing minimal information to us and simply submitting a request for more general-term support for later reservation requests.
NewslettersJM Four Hotel's newsletter (soon available) is an optional benefit for clients, that will keep you up to date with the hotel & tour deals. All clients will have an opportunity to provide us their Affirmative Consent to receive this type of Relationship Email Message.
Contests & Online PromotionsJM Four Hotel frequently sponsors contests to give clients the opportunity to win great come-back or referral travel prizes. These Commercial Email Messages will be sent to our clients, people who have explicitly requested JM Four Hotel to receive such emails, and those emails referred by our clients who are considered to be potentially interested in receive such emails. In any case, all our Commercial Email Messages will honor the requirements defined by the CAN-SPAM Act.
Information collected by JM Four Hotel for such contests & online promotions can include contact information and survey questions. Contact information is used to notify contest winners and survey information is used to develop promotions and product improvements to JM Four Hotel.
Online SurveysJM Four Hotel values opinions and comments from clients, so we frequently conduct online surveys. These surveys are entirely optional for all clients, and are considered Relationship Email Messages. Typically, the information is aggregated and used to make improvements to JM Four Hotel and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for clients. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
IP AddressesJM Four Hotel collects IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration.
Please be aware that we have links on our site to other Web sites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices or policies of such Web sites.
Who will the information be shared with, if anyone?When you reserve your vacations at JM Four Hotel, we might provide information about you only to any other involved third party (ie, tour operator) in order to ensure the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements. We do not sell individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future. Occasionally, JM Four Hotel will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market-research surveys and contest-entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project. See "What other information should I know about my privacy?" below.
Opt Out PolicyAs a client or contest entrant you will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about fare sales, special offers, new JM Four Hotel services, and other noteworthy news items. All our emails comply with the requirements defined by the CAN-SPAM Act. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. Of course, if you would rather not receive them, you can unsubscribe at any time to JM Four Hotel's newsletters/emails by simply replying a blank email titled “OptOut”, to email@example.com. This will automatically notify us about your request, and we will permanently remove your email address from our database within ten (10) business days of receipt; in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act.
Anti-Spam PolicyAs part of our contractual agreement with our ISP, JM Four Hotel is not authorized to permit the sending of spam and/or unsolicited email.
The negative effects of spam and/or unsolicited email are well known:
How can you access, update or correct your information?At any time, you can request us to submit your personal profile, which includes client registration and travel preferences information, simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then proceed to take any update/delete actions you may deem necessary.
What safeguards are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?All information you provide to JM Four Hotel is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. In addition, when you make travel purchases on JM Four Hotel, you are protected by JM Four Hotel's Safe Trip-Transaction Guarantee.
What other information should I know about my privacy?jmfourhotel.com may contain links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which JM Four Hotel has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from JM Four Hotel's Privacy Statement.
In addition to the circumstances described above, JM Four Hotel may disclose client information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of JM Four Hotel or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.